“So you’ve woken up John Blake. but where are you? Why have you ended up in what seems to be a purgatory? All your memories have faded out to darkness. what is left, is the voice leading you through this haunting realm.
Will you discover the mysteries of the past?
And do you really want to.?”
Inner Voices is a first person surreal, adventure game with horror and rogue-like elements, set in a realm inspired by H.P.Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos and the works of E.A.Poe and S.King.
You will gradually make your way through the story by solving puzzles with different level of complexity. Let the mysterious voice lead you through the secrets of John Blake’s life. Delve into the ever-changing maze filled with John’s dark past.
And remember. nothing is what it seems.
- Intriguing, disquieting gameplay due to the ever-changing randomized maze
- Unique, dark atmosphere inspired by the works of H.P.Lovecraft, E.A.Poe and S.King
- An amazing experience thanks to the moody soundtrack
- Addictive story full of plot twists and choices that may lead you to one of 5 different ending
- A possibility of enjoying the game in 4 different cinematic languages: English, Polish, Turkish and Russian
- Engaging logical puzzles with different levels of complexity
Genre: Gore, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Sigma Games
Publisher: Fat Dog Games
Release Name: Inner.Voices-HI2U
Size: 4.82 GB
Links: STEAM – NFO – Torrent Search
Download: UPLOADGiG – NiTROFLARE – RAPiDGATOR